3 Nights / 4 Days
DAY 1 – WELCOME TO GEORGIA
- Arrival at Tbilisi international airport
- Meeting and transfer to the hotel in Tbilisi (30-minute drive)
- Check-in in the hotel
DAY 2 – TBILISI CITY TOUR
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Go for Tbilisi City Tour. Start with the world largest orthodox Holy Trinity cathedral, Continue to Metekhi church and monument to Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi. Walk down to the district of Sulfur bath houses passing by the only mosque in Tbilisi. Stroll through the Sharden area full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine tasting bars, souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past.
- Visit Sioni Cathedral, Anchiskhati basilica and the clock tower of famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre. Cross the Bridge of Peace to Rike Park. There we will take Cable car to Narikala Fortress. The best place to release adrenaline, dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, endorphins and just feel happy. Charge with emotions and unforgettable memories.
- Overnight in Tbilisi.
DAY 3 – MTSKHETA – GORI TOUR
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Our road goes to the ancient city of Mtskheta – a must-visit place in Georgia. This ancient city is called the “Second Jerusalem”. One of the most revered saint in Georgia, who brought Christianity to the country St.Nino lived under the blackberry bush in Samtavro monastery in Mtskheta and put the first cross on Mount Jvari, made of vine and intertwined with her own hair. We will visit two greatest shrines of the Christian world – Jvary Monastery, and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral. The Heaton of the Lord, is kept here. The cathedral was the coronation site of the Georgian kings as well as their burial place for centuries and still remains one of the most venerated places of worship for Georgian people.
- Gori is one of the important cities on the Silk Road, during the tour you will see museum of the Joseph Stalin. Georgia dedicated to the life of Joseph Stalin, the leader of the Soviet Union, who was born in Gori. The Museum retains its Soviet-era characteristics. The museum has three sections, all located in the town’s central square. It was officially dedicated to Stalin in 1957. With the downfall of the Soviet Union and independence movement of Georgia, the museum was closed in 1989, but has since been reopened, and is a popular tourist attraction. You will see Gori Fortress, a strong fortification on a hill, from where a pleasant view of the city opens. The fortress survived for many centuries and destructions, today only the fortress walls remain.
- Overnight in Tbilisi
DAY 4 – DEPARTURE
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- Check out from hotel
- Transfer to Tbilisi airport
USD for Per person based on 02 PAX
|ASTORIA TBILISI 4*||01 DBL||USD 325 Per Person|
|Ibis Centre Style Hotel 4*||01 DBL||USD 335 Per Person|
|Ramada by Wyndham Hotel 4*||01 DBL||USD 335 Per Person|
|Sheraton Grande Meteci Hotel 5*||01 DBL||USD 460 Per Person|
|Pullman Axis Tower Hotel 5*||01 DBL||USD 465 Per Person|
- Accommodation in Hotel including breakfast 3 nights in Tbilisi
- Sightseeing In districts Tbilisi & Mtskheta & Gori
- English speaking driver cum guide.
- All transfers according to program including airport transfers: Sedan (for 2 pax).
- Any Domestic / International Airfare / Train Fare.
- Any Visa Charges.
- Any Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fee.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Meals apart from Breakfast or mentioned in Price inclusion.
- Any Surcharge during peak season time like Xmas / New Year, Long Weekend / Holidays etc.
- Any Gala Dinner if Mandatory.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, hard & soft drinks, Mineral Water, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents, bad Weather & any medical evacuations, any train / flight delays, or re-scheduling etc.
- Anything not mentioned in Price Inclusion.