Gorge in Bishkek
04 Nights / 05 Days
- Arrival to Bishkek, meeting your guide at the airport, transfer to the hotel, check in, leisure time after flight
- Breakfast at the hotel
- City tour around Bishkek. Visiting Victory Square, Ala Too Square, Oak Park, Central mall TSUM.
- Visiting the colorful Osh Bazaar for shopping
- Transfer to the hotel, overnight
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- Sightseeing tour of Ala archa National Park
- The park covers about 165 square kilometers, and its altitude ranges from about 1,500 meters at the entrance to a maximum of 4,895 meters at Semenov-Tian-Shansky Peak, the highest peak in the Kyrgyz Ala-Too Range of the Tian Shan.
- Transfer to the hotel, overnight.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Excursion to the Chunkurchak gorge
The Chunkurchak gorge is one of the smallest, but at the same time the most beautiful gorges in Kyrgyzstan. It is located 45 kilometers from the city of Bishkek, in the upper reaches of the Alamedin river. On the territory of the gorge there is a national Biozapovednik, the purpose of which was to preserve rare species of tulips. Tulips are considered one of the main attractions of the gorge. Traveling through the gorge in the spring, you can see vast bright red meadows strewn with these flowers. Royal tulips grow here, which reach 15-18 centimeters in height.
- Transfer to the hotel, check out
- Breakfast at the hotel, early check out
- Transfer to the airport
- Departure home with warm memories
|PAX||Garden & Spa 4*||Plaza hotel 4*||Ambassador 4*|
|2||USD 418 Per Person||USD 465 Per Person||USD 500 Per Person|
- Accommodation in chosen hotel (4N in Bishkek) based on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers and transportation services along the all tours on private basis.
- Professional English-speaking guide services.
- Any Domestic / International Airfare / Train Fare.
- Any Visa Charges.
- Any Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fee.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Meals apart from Breakfast or mentioned in Price inclusion.
- Any Surcharge during peak season time like Xmas / New Year, Long Weekend / Holidays etc.
- Any Gala Dinner if Mandatory.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, hard & soft drinks, Mineral Water, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents, bad Weather & any medical evacuations, any train / flight delays, or re-scheduling etc.
- Anything not mentioned in Price Inclusion.